HPL . About our High Pressure Laminate
High Pressure Laminate or HPL was one of the growing trends to come from Salone Del Mobile in Milan in 2017. It is the future for laminates offering unparalleled strength that allows a lot more flexibility in design. Improvements to HPL means we can offer a timber look never experienced before, realistic in both look and feel.
This development in laminates introduces a new timber look slab top with integrated washbasin that eliminates maintenance issues associated with natural timbers.
Standout benefits of HPL tops in our Elements range:
- Water resistant and perfect for wet areas
- No warping, swelling or delaminating
- No mould or mildew from excessive moisture in the room
- Exceptional resistance to heat and moisture
- Fade resistant
- Highly resistant to scratching, impact, scuffing, stains and general wear and tear
- Suitable for use with standard household cleaners
- Unlike natural timber, it requires no ongoing maintenance including sealants or oils for use in bathrooms or laundries
- 10 year warranty