The Victoria + Albert Lario 100 Volo vanity provides the very best of traditional artisan techniques, combining generous storage in solid cherry and beech wood with our own cutting edge composite material, QUARRYCAST®. Available in Anthracite or Stone Grey with QUARRYCAST® top.
The beautiful Volcanic Limestone™ mineral vanity top with integrated basin delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, featuring excellent stain resistance. The durable QUARRYCAST® material is easy to clean; and as the material is solid all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out. Learn about Victoria + Albert’s QUARRYCAST® volcanic limestone material and its unique properties here.
The Lario volo lends itself perfectly to modern bathroom aesthetics:
- Integrated QUARRYCAST® basin with built-in overflow and QUARRYCAST® lower skirt
- Beech timber frame with a lacquer finish
- Solid Cherry timber drawer with dovetail joints, featuring removable solid Cherry drawer dividers with a waterproof lacquer finish
- Wall-mounted without legs
- High quality push-to-open BLUM® drawer mechanism
- Option to order with or without tap holes
- Available in Anthracite and Stone Grey
Designed by award-winning architects Meneghello Paolelli Associati in Italy and hand-crafted in the UK, this vanity unit is timeless, long lasting and in total harmony with your bathroom aesthetic.
- Height . 414mm
- Width . 999mm
- Depth . 479mm
- Weight Empty . 56.5kg
- Sink Capacity . 15L
25 Year Guarantee on QUARRYCAST® Top
5 Year Guarantee on Furniture