The Victoria + Albert Mandello 114 Volo vanity provides the very best of traditional artisan techniques, combining generous storage in solid cherry and beech wood with our own cutting edge composite material, QUARRYCAST®. Available in Gloss Black or Anthracite with QUARRYCAST® top.
The beautiful Volcanic Limestone™ mineral vanity top with integrated basin delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, featuring excellent stain resistance. The durable QUARRYCAST® material is easy to clean; and as the material is solid all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out. Learn about Victoria + Albert’s QUARRYCAST® volcanic limestone material and its unique properties here.
Designed by award-winning architects Meneghello Paolelli Associati in Italy and hand-crafted in the UK, this vanity unit is timeless, long lasting and in total harmony with your bathroom aesthetic.
- Integrated QUARRYCAST® basin top with built in overflow
- Beech timber frame with a lacquer finish
- Solid Cherry timber drawer with dovetail joints, featuring removable solid Cherry drawer dividers with a lacquer finish
- Wall-mounted without legs
- High quality push-to-open drawer mechanism
- Option to order with or without tap holes
- Height . 506mm
- Width . 1145mm
- Depth . 579mm
- Weight Empty . 57.6kg
- Sink Capacity . 8L
25 Year Guarantee on QUARRYCAST® Top
5 Year Guarantee on Furniture