The Whitehall is a stylish and practical Butler sink designed to suit laminate worktops. This deep and generous sink features a subtle lip to protect laminate worktops cut edges from water.
Butlers Sinks are a design classic. Originally made for durability and practicality, its elegant design has ensured its enduring popularity for over a century. It has been in continuous production at Shaws of Darwen for over 120 years, using the same tried and tested manufacturing process for unmatched strength and beauty. Like all true classics, the Butler sink is the perfect centrepiece in both traditional and modern kitchens.
- Individually handmade by a Master Craftsman
- Designed and Manufactured in Lancashire, England sine 1842
- Stamped for authenticity
- Solid, dense fireclay - no hollow walls
- Thick dual enamel coating for exceptional strength, shine and durability
- Extremely robust, antibacterial and both stain and acid resistant
- Includes polished chrome basket strainer
- Overall Dimensions: L595 x W470 x H310mm
- Internal Bowl Dimensions: L570 x W445 x H297mm
- Weight: 55kg
- Installation Type: Undermount/Exposed Front
- Material: 100% Fireclay
- Overflow: Yes- round
- Waste Outlet: 90mm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Use flexible sealant in areas where your Shaws sink joins a bench top to allow for expansion.
- When installing a basket strainer or sink drain/waste, please clean each surface with mineral turpentine and apply a sufficient amount of silicone sealant around the metal waste before fixing in place. This ensures a tight seal to prevent water from draining under the flange when the sink is filled. After tightening, be sure to clean any excess silicone from around the waste before it dries.
- As Shaws sinks are a handcrafted product, we recommend your kitchen fitter is made aware of our product dimension variance of +/- 2% and that no work surfaces or cabinets are cut before measuring your sink.
- Due to the weight of our sinks, we also recommend a specialist kitchen fitter installs your sink and that it is adequately supported.