The Shaws Belthorn inset undermount sink is perfectly suited for vegetable preparation and general use on island or peninsular benches. The classic styling is suited to both traditional and modern kitchens.
All Shaws sinks are manufactured using the same process from the past 120 years. Each sink is double glazed for both heat and impact resistance and will stand the test of time. The durable finish is resistant to cracking, chipping, staining and eliminates odours and bacteria.
- Individually handmade by a Master Craftsman
- Designed and Manufactured in Lancashire, England sine 1842
- Stamped for authenticity
- Solid, dense fireclay - no hollow walls
- Thick dual enamel coating for exceptional strength, shine and durability
- Extremely robust, antibacterial and both stain and acid resistant
- Includes polished chrome basket strainer
- Overall Dimensions: L381 x W381 x H191mm
- Internal Bowl Dimensions: L300 x W300 x H166mm
- Weight: 16kg
- Capacity: 15L
- Installation Type: Undermount/Inset
- Material: 100% Fireclay
- Overflow: No
- Waste Outlet: 90mm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Use flexible sealant in areas where your Shaws sink joins a bench top to allow for expansion.
- When installing a basket strainer or sink drain/waste, please clean each surface with mineral turpentine and apply a sufficient amount of silicone sealant around the metal waste before fixing in place. This ensures a tight seal to prevent water from draining under the flange when the sink is filled. After tightening, be sure to clean any excess silicone from around the waste before it dries.
- As Shaws sinks are a handcrafted product, we recommend your kitchen fitter is made aware of our product dimension variance of +/- 2% and that no work surfaces or cabinets are cut before measuring your sink.
- Due to the weight of our sinks, we also recommend a specialist kitchen fitter installs your sink and that it is adequately supported.