The Shaws 90mm Basket Strainers are made in Italy and designed specifically to fit our thick-wall fireclay sinks. Each strainer features a ceramic insignia to match the Shaws fireclay sinks, and come in a range of special metal finishes to complement your tapware.
To maintain PVD finishes, please avid using corrosive cleaners including bleach, hydrogen peroxide, hydrofluoric acid and household cleaners containing chlorine or producing active oxygen. All of these products will damage PVD finishes. Please use PH neutral liquid soap to clean all PVD finishes to ensure longevity.
- Suits all Shaws fireclay sinks excluding Lab Type 3, Lab Type 4 and Belfast models.
- Available in Chrome, Polished Nickel, Brushed Nickel, Gold, Antique Bronze and Raw Brass
- Also available in 38mm option for Lab and Belfast model sinks
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel with PVD coating
- 12 Month Warranty
- Made in Italy
- 90mm Basket Strainer – Chrome | FT2900045
- 90mm Basket Strainer – Gold | FT2900049
- 90mm Basket Strainer – Polished Nickel | FT2900046
- 90mm Basket Strainer – Brushed Nickel | FT2900048
- 90mm Basket Strainer – Antique Bronze | FT2900047
- 90mm Basket Strainer – Raw Brass | FT2900052
- When installing a basket strainer or sink drain/waste, please clean each surface with mineral turpentine and apply a sufficient amount of silicone sealant around the metal waste before fixing in place. This ensures a tight seal to prevent water from draining under the flange when the sink is filled. After tightening, be sure to clean any excess silicone from around the waste before it dries.