The Shaws large fluted drainer is crafted from the same durable fireclay as the trademark butler sinks. Designed for heavy usage, these drainers are suitable for benchtop usage or undermounting adjacent to a sink for convenient drainage.
All Shaws products are manufactured using the same process from the past 120 years. Each sink is double glazed for both heat and impact resistance and will stand the test of time. The durable finish is resistant to cracking, chipping, staining and eliminates odours and bacteria.
- Individually handmade by a Master Craftsman
- Designed and Manufactured in Lancashire, England sine 1842
- Stamped for authenticity
- Solid, dense fireclay – no hollow walls
- Thick dual enamel coating for exceptional strength, shine and durability
- Extremely robust, antibacterial and both stain and acid resistant
- Overall Dimensions: L610 x W460 x H50mm
- Installation Type: Inset/Undermount or Benchtop
- Material: 100% Fireclay
- Lifetime Warranty
Shaws Large Benchtop Drainer : SO2900010WH (Clearance Model – available while stocks last)
All dimensions are in mm. Dimensions may vary by up to plus or minus 2%; we recommend that customers do not cut out work surfaces or units until they have taken delivery of their sink. Because all our fireclay sinks are handmade using traditional methods, they are 100% unique. Slight variations in the finish from one sink to the next add character and are in keeping with the way these sinks have been made for the past 100 years.