• Competition is open to interior designers, architects, specifiers and design professionals only. An ABN or ACN is required.
• Competition runs from 8am 27/05/22 till 5pm 30/11/22.
• All projects including kitchens, butlers pantries, laundries and bathrooms completed between January 1st 2020 and November 30th 2022 are eligible to enter. There are no limits on the number of entries, so feel free to enter as many projects as you like.
• The sink is to be purchased from an authorised retailer in Australia.
• To enter, simply fill in the submission form below with your name, phone number, company, ABN/ACN, project address and upload photos of the completed project. Alternatively, you can email your photos and details to [email protected]
• Judging will take place on Wednesday 2/12/22 and the winner will be notified by phone and email shortly after.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a competition of skill and design. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by a panel of judges from within the design industry selected by Luxe By Design. By submitting your content, you agree that (1) your submission is offered without restriction (2) Luxe By Design have unlimited right to publish, use, modify and publicly display and disseminate the content for the purposes of promoting Shaws in all media without limitation seeking additional approval. All relevant parties will be credited when the imagery is used. (3) You warrant that content you submit are projects you or your firm have had a substantial part in creating, and proof of a purchase order or receipt can be provided if required. (4) Personal details and content will not be provided to a 3rd party. (5) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence with participants will be entered into. The competition is open to all residential or commercial projects in Australia.
Competition opens 8am 27th May 2022 and closes 5 p.m. AEST 30th November 2022.
The competition winner will receive a total value of five thousand dollars ($5,000.00 AUD) in the form of a direct deposit, paid to the Design Firm of the project.