Gold (IG) is a luxury finish, crafted using genuine 24 Carat Gold. Gold requires a higher level of care and maintenance, as it is a softer finish than chrome and is more easily scratched. Due to the delicate nature of the Gold finish products, they are available by special order only and have a longer lead time than the other finishes. Call our office for more details and estimated lead times on 07 3265 7133
Perrin & Rowe tapware must be installed by a Licensed Plumber in accordance with the installation instructions provided, best trade practices and must comply to local plumbing regulations in your area. Incorrect installation may damage your tap and could invalidate your warranty.
Following the provided installation guide, please ensure your plumber uses clean hands or gloves when handling your products during installation. Once installed, ask your plumber to cover the fittings with a towel to avoid scratches and damage from debris, paint, solvents, silicone and commercial cleaning products.
CLEANING & CARE
Following a simple cleaning routine after use will maintain the beauty of your brassware, and preserve the warranty. Ideally, fittings should be dried with a soft cloth after each use. Clean with warm water and a mild PH-neutral liquid soap and dry with a chamois leather cloth. This delicate finish contains genuine gold plating in the coating, and should be treated as you would treat a fine piece of jewellery. Please be mindful that gold plating can become discoloured from perfumes contained in some soaps and lotions, and the finish may wear over time on the handle where it is frequently touched.
GOLD FINISH WARRANTY
Perrin & Rowe brassware products are manufactured in brass by craftsmen in its factory in England. Some minor imperfections in the materials and finish are not defects but a feature of a handmade product. Gold finish is warranted against manufacturing defects for five (5) years from the date of product purchase, and is not transferrable to a new owner.
The finish warranty is voided by:
- Damage to finishes which arises from installation or post installation use. Please follow the product installation guide for full instructions .
- Failure to observe and uphold Perrin & Rowe’s Care and Maintenance Guide.
- Damage to finishes caused by adhesives, sealants, paint or any solvents used to remove them.
- Damage to finishes due to unsuitable cleaning products or methods contrary to Perrin & Rowe’s Care and Maintenance guide. This includes abrasive, acidic, corrosive, alcohol-based and citrus-based cleaning solutions.
- Damage due to scouring of the metal finish by abrasive cloths, steel wool, dish brushes or scouring pads.