The Shaws Double Bowl 1000 sink is the perfect multi-purpose choice for your kitchen. It’s timeless style balances style and practicality and is perfectly suited for busy households.
The Double Bowl 1000 fireclay butler sink lends itself to contemporary or traditional styled kitchens with it’s classic soft square edges. The durable enamel coating is resistant to cracking, chipping, staining and eliminates odours and bacteria.
- Individually handmade by a Master Craftsman
- Designed and Manufactured in Lancashire, England since 1842
- Stamped for authenticity
- Solid, dense fireclay – no hollow walls
- Thick dual enamel coating for exceptional strength, shine and durability
- Extremely robust, antibacterial and both stain and acid resistant
- Also available in ‘Biscuit’ finish, by special order only
- Includes 2 x polished chrome basket strainers
- Overall Dimensions: L995 x W465 x H229mm
- Internal Bowl Dimensions: Each L995 x W442 x H191mm
- Individual Bowl Interior Dimensions: L442 x W391 x H191mm
- Weight: 70kg
- Installation Type: Undermount/Exposed Front
- Material: 100% Fireclay
- Overflow: Yes- round, central
- Waste Outlet: 2 x 90mm
- Lifetime Warranty
All dimensions are in mm. Dimensions may vary by up to plus or minus 2%; we recommend that customers do not cut out work surfaces or units until they have taken delivery of their sink. Because all our fireclay sinks are handmade using traditional methods, they are 100% unique. Slight variations in the finish from one sink to the next add character and are in keeping with the way these sinks have been made for the past 100 years.
- Use flexible sealant in areas where your Shaws sink joins a bench top to allow for expansion.
- When installing a basket strainer or sink drain/waste, please clean each surface with mineral turpentine and apply a sufficient amount of silicone sealant around the metal waste before fixing in place. This ensures a tight seal to prevent water from draining under the flange when the sink is filled. After tightening, be sure to clean any excess silicone from around the waste before it dries.
- As Shaws sinks are a handcrafted product, we recommend your kitchen fitter is made aware of our product dimension variance of +/- 2% and that no work surfaces or cabinets are cut before measuring your sink.
- Due to the weight of our sinks, we also recommend a specialist kitchen fitter installs your sink and that it is adequately supported.