The Shaws 90mm Basket Strainers are handcrafted from the highest grade stainless steel. They feature a ceramic insignia to match the Shaws fireclay sinks, and come in a range of special metal finishes to complement your tapware.
Butlers Sinks are a design classic. Originally made for durability and practicality, its elegant design has ensured its enduring popularity for over a century. It has been in continuous production at Shaws of Darwen for over 120 years, using the same tried and tested manufacturing process for unmatched strength and beauty. Like all true classics, the Butler sink is the perfect centrepiece in both traditional and modern kitchens.
- Individually handmade by a Master Craftsman
- Designed and Manufactured in Lancashire, England since 1842
- Available in Stainless Steel, Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel, Gold, Antique Bronze and Raw Brass
- Also available in 38mm option for Belfast model sinks
- 90mm basin waste to suit Shaws 90mm sink outlets
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 12 Month Warranty
- 90mm Basket Strainer - Stainless Steel | FT2900045
- 90mm Basket Strainer - Gold | FT2900049
- 90mm Basket Strainer - Polished Nickel | FT2900046
- 90mm Basket Strainer - Satin Nickel | FT2900048
- 90mm Basket Strainer - Antique Bronze | FT2900047
- 90mm Basket Straier - Raw Brass | FT2900052
- When installing a basket strainer or sink drain/waste, please clean each surface with mineral turpentine and apply a sufficient amount of silicone sealant around the metal waste before fixing in place. This ensures a tight seal to prevent water from draining under the flange when the sink is filled. After tightening, be sure to clean any excess silicone from around the waste before it dries.